Spring 2015 – HACCP Manager Training Courses
Newark, NJ – May 27&28, 2015.
This HACCP certification course is accredited by the International HACCP Alliance. It will be limited to 15 participants. The class is given in a highly interactive round table setting. It is designed for supervisor and manager level participants. It is conveniently located at the Military Park Building on Park Place in Newark NJ.
The registration fee of $475, includes a printout of the entire presentation.
The fee also includes lunch and snacks on both days and a HACCP quiz conclusion of the second day.
Receive a $50 discount for registering prior to May 1, 2015.
If you are interested in attending this course, please Email GREG@FOODQUALITYSERVICES.COM for registration materials.
8:30 – 9:00am Check In
- Introduction to HACCP and History
- Understanding Food-Borne Illnesses, Risks and Consequences
- Hazards and HACCP
- Chemical Hazards
- Physical Hazards
- Biological Hazards
11:00 – 12:00 Exercise #1 Understanding Hazards
- Prerequisite Programs – Applying Controls In Food Processing
- Step 1 Creating The HACCP Team
- Step 2 Describing The Products in Your HACCP Plan
- Step 3 Risk Assessment of Ingredients
- Step 4 Understanding and Documenting the Flow
- Step 5 Verifying The Flow
4:00-5:00 Exercise #2 Understanding Controls
8:30-9:00 Check In
- Principle 1 The Hazard Analysis
- Principle 2 Identifying Critical Control Points
- Principle 3 Establishing Critical Limits
- Principle 4 Establishing Monitoring Procedures
- Principle 5 Corrective Actions
- Principle 6 Verification
- Principle 7 Record Keeping
1:00-2:00 Exercise #3 Understanding the Principles of HACCP
- Review of Course Material
2:00-3:00 HACCP Quiz
the agenda is subject to change…
At least one member of the HACCP team must be formally trained in HACCP. GFSI standards including, SQF, BRC and FSSC 22000 require that all training show proof of comprehension. Attendees for this course fulfill both of those requirements.
Don’t let 2015 go by without your HACCP certification. In addition to public training courses, we also offer private training courses. Please contact Greg Bikofsky 908-247-9847, or email email@example.com for more information.