See the Upcoming Food Safety Training Courses tab for current course schedule. Greg Bikofsky is a registered HACCP trainer through the National Environmental Health Association – NEHA.
We are pleased to offer both public and private certification level HACCP training courses with a proctored Certified HACCP Managers exam provided at the end of each class. The course fulfills GFSI requirements and covers prerequisite programs and gives the step-by-step process for HACCP plan development over two days.
Public courses are conveniently located throughout the northeast. The typical agenda for the public course is listed below.
Private courses may be a cost effective option when an organization has four or more employees to train at the same time. Private courses may also be spread over several shorter training sessions and are available after hours.
Contact us for more information or details at (908)247-9847
8:30 – 9:00am Check In
- Introduction to HACCP and History
- Understanding Food-Borne Illnesses, Risks and Consequences
- Hazards and HACCP
- Chemical Hazards
- Physical Hazards
- Biological Hazards
11:00 – 12:00 Exercise #1 Understanding Hazards
- Prerequisite Programs – Applying Controls In Food Processing
- Step 1 Creating The HACCP Team
- Step 2 Describing The Products in Your HACCP Plan
- Step 3 Risk Assessment of Ingredients
- Step 4 Understanding and Documenting the Flow
- Step 5 Verifying The Flow
4:00-5:00 Exercise #2 Understanding Controls
8:30-9:00 Check In
- Principle 1 The Hazard Analysis
- Principle 2 Identifying Critical Control Points
- Principle 3 Establishing Critical Limits
- Principle 4 Establishing Monitoring Procedures
- Principle 5 Corrective Actions
- Principle 6 Verification
- Principle 7 Record Keeping
12:30-1:30 Exercise #3 Understanding the Principles of HACCP
- Review of Course Material
1:45-3:45 HACCP Managers Certification Exam
At least one member of the HACCP team must be formally trained in HACCP. GFSI standards including, SQF, BRC and FSSC 22000 require that all training show proof of comprehension. The Prometric Certified HACCP Manager exam is an a nationally recognized, challenging and scored 80 question HACCP exam. The participant must pass the exam to receive the HACCP Managers Certificate.
Don’t let 2014 go by without your HACCP certification. Please contact Greg Bikofsky 908-247-9847, or email email@example.com for more information.